Monday, September 24, 2012

More Than Chocolate Ice Cream...

I Love You More...
Spent this beautiful fall day with my two youngest grandchildren.  Watching them, I see them racing toward life, full of joy and eager to get to the next stage, whatever that may be!  I see the kiss of God on their beautiful young faces.  I want to teach them everything I know, which is maybe not so much after all.  Mostly, I want them to know, deep inside their little girl hearts, that they are loved.  Simply that.  Nothing less.  Nothing more.  When all is said and done, there really is nothing more than that.  So that is my prayer for them as I close this day.  May they know, and you and I know, we are loved. More than anything.  We are loved.  As your head hits the pillow tonight, rest in the certain knowledge of The Father's love for you.  Good Night!  

Here's one of the most beautiful old poems of love ever written, interpreted for a child's heart.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  

(Just hit the Youtube link below the picture to hear and watch the video.  Enjoy!)








Source: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment